-
June 23rd, 2004, 03:17 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Dude, that sucks ass. I hope it shows up. Just keep emailing them and i'm sure they'll send it to you. I was in a situation like yours with ebay. Ugh, yes it's about a pony i bought a while back. The person's feedback was 97.6, i paid the person with a M.O and they got it. 5 weeks later, no pony, 7 weeks later, no pony. And these people only lived in NJ (i'm from NY)I kept emailing her and emailing her and her response was "Oh, i'll send it out tomorrow" same bull shit.
Finally, i threatend her that if i don't get my pony by the end of the week, i'm taking it up with ebay and the police department. Well, what do you know? I got my pony [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Just keep in touch with them, keep emailing them that you still didn't receive it. I'll give them another 2 weeks. I hope you get your shirt!
-
June 23rd, 2004, 03:20 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Sorry to hear that GD. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Like Mega, I've only had 1 bad experience with something not showing up (*knocks wood*), but the Seller refunded my money once we determined the package was lost in postal Hell so it wasn't that bad. And I've had something like 175 buys.
Keep your fingers crossed, maybe it'll still show up..... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
June 23rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
I was hoping there was something more sadistic beneath the thread title...
"Take a look out that window. Eden ain't burnin', it's burnt."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks